Based upon the same laboratory research that led to the development of BioCore® Optimum Complete, BioCore Kids is a natural, berry-flavored chewable enzyme supplement designed to help children get the most nutritional benefit from their diets. The enzymes in this comprehensive formulation have demonstrative digestive power via advanced in vitro laboratory methods.
ENZYME BLEND IN A CHEWABLE TABLET TO SUPPORT CHILDREN'S NUTRIENT UPTAKE
For adults and children alike, healthy digestion is key to facilitating nutrient uptake from food and a properly functioning immune system. Research shows that supplemental enzymes may be beneficial for a variety of digestive problems. They can also increase nutrient utilization and are the key to keeping the digestive tract running smoothly.
Supplementing childrens’ diets with digestive enzymes helps parents feel confident that children have a strong nutritional foundation for their rapidly growing bodies and developing minds. Benefits include:
- Kid-pleasing flavor makes dosing easy
- Made with all-natural flavors and colors
- Broad-spectrum formula to digest proteins, fats, carbohydrates and dairy
- Great alternative for adults who may have problems swallowing capsules
Protease (10,500 HUT)
Protease (2,000 PC)
Protease (25 SAPU)
Protease (1 AP)
- Ensures the highest degree of protein breakdown with a mixture of acid, neutral and alkaline proteases which are effective through a wide range of pH levels, working through all portions of the digestive tract
Glucoamylase (2.5 AGU)
- Allows digestion of carbohydrates during their transit through the gastrointestinal tract. The amylase hydrolyzes the starchy foods and liberates polysaccharides and maltose; the glucoamylase further hydrolyses polysaccharides producing glucose.
Lactase (500 ALU)
- Breaks down lactose (a disaccharide) into glucose and galactose. Lack of this enzyme may result in adverse reactions to milk and other dairy products — often called lactose intolerance.
Invertase (200 SU)
- Helps in the digestion of refined sugars that are common in modern diets by splitting sucrose into its component sugars, glucose and fructose, so they can be utilized
Lipase (250 FIP)
- Assists in the breakdown of fats and lipids which plays an important role in the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients including vitamins A, D, E and K.
Diastase (750 DP°)
- Works jointly with amylase and glucoamylase to digest carbohydrate rich foods, particularly those produced from grains.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.